The first 150 to register and pay for SITCE 2016 Congress and stand to redeem S$50 Pre-paid Mastercard®!
Delegates must be visiting from Asia and stay for a minimum of 2 nights at a paid accommodation.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Meet in Singapore Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to pre-registered trade delegates (“Delegates”) participating in LTA-UITP Singapore International Transport Congress and Exhibition (SITCE) 2016.
- Delegates must meet the eligibility criteria, complete the online registration form at http://sitce.org/congress/congress-registration, make full payment for the congress, and receive a confirmation letter for the redemption (“Eligible Delegates”) to redeem S$50 Mastercard® pre-paid card(s) (the “Pre-paid card(s)”).
- The following eligibility criteria for the Promotion must be met:
- Pre-registered Delegates arriving from Asia (Countries include: Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, India, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Laos, East Timor, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China, Japan and Korea).
- Attend LTA-UITP Singapore International Transport Congress and Exhibition (SITCE) 2016
- Stay a minimum of 2 nights at a paid commercial accommodation in Singapore (e.g. hotels)
- Registration for the Promotion is open till 30 Sep 2016, subject to availability of the Pre-paid cards. Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each Eligible Delegate will receive one (1) S$50 Pre-paid card. Delegates in group registration are eligible for the promotion, but is limited to one card per person.
- Upon notification of eligibility, Delegates must email a copy of the following documents and proof of identity to the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com :
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of paid accommodation for a minimum of 2 nights’ stay (reservation confirmation, receipts)
- To redeem the Pre-paid card(s) (the “Redemption”), Eligible Delegates must present a copy of the following documents and proof of identity at the Information Booth located at the registration area (Level 3, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre) of LTA-UITP Singapore International Transport Congress and Exhibition (SITCE) 2016:
- Confirmation e-mail/letter
- Valid delegate pass
- Photo Identification (Identification Card, Passport, or Driver’s License - photocopies or images are acceptable)
- Passport, for Delegates traveling into Singapore by other modes of transport (e.g. car, bus, etc.)
- Proof of paid accommodation for a minimum of 2 nights’ stay (reservation confirmation, invoices)
- Proof of paid flight (reservation confirmation, travel itinerary, invoices)
- Redemptions are for Eligible Delegates only, and limited to one Pre-paid Card per Confirmation e-mail/letter, and upon proof of all necessary documents. Redemptions can only be made at the tradeshow that is relevant to the Confirmation e-mail/letter, and a copy of all necessary documents for each Delegate must be presented at the Information Booth located at the registration area (Level 3, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre) of LTA-UITP Singapore International Transport Congress and Exhibition (SITCE) 2016. SITCE Secretariat reserves the right to disallow redemption in the case of incomplete documentation.
- Registrations for the Promotion must be done before the stipulated deadline. On-site registrations will not be entertained.
- Eligible Delegates are responsible for ensuring that all personal particulars and required details submitted for the Promotion are accurate.
- SITCE Secretariat shall not be responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries for the Promotion.
- SITCE Secretariat reserves the right to determine eligibility for the Promotion and Redemption, which shall be conclusive and shall not be challenged in any manner whatsoever.
- All Pre-paid cards are not exchangeable for cash.
- The Pre-paid cards will expire on 31st July 2017.
- Individual Terms and Conditions shall apply in relation to the Pre-paid Card. Details can be found here: http://www.fevocard.com.sg/terms-and-conditions
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.